Monday, December 7, 2009

Swirl Mollusc



Wheatsville went surprisingly well. Surprising, because with the cold and the rain I was not at all sure there'd be much of a turnout. And I do think overall traffic was down, but the people who came out were determined shoppers.

I will be listing the new merch (shirts! mugs! shot glasses!) in the eBay store this week, though I am almost out of mugs and will need to reorder.

Oh, and to the little girl who accidentally broke a feep yesterday, and whose parents made her pay for it: I just wanted to say I felt bad for you, though your mom and dad were doing the right thing. The truth is, I've had kids break my stuff before, and they usually try to slip the broken feep back onto the table without anyone noticing, and then slink away. I'm really proud of you for owning up to what happened. I didn't argue with your parents since they're obviously doing a good job, but I'm not mad at you and I don't think the feep is, either.

No comments: