Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wheatsville is on! Let the panic commence.



Just got my notification of acceptance for the Wheatsville Arts Festival for this year. Evidently there was a delay in getting notifications out as securing space this year was fairly complicated (the Wheatsville Co-op expanded last year, which means art festival space turned into store space). But they got it worked out and are collaborating with other local businesses along Guadalupe to share their parking lot space. So this year I will apparently be outside I Love Video. More deets as the date approaches (it's Dec. 5-6, by the way).

2 comments:

Mother (Re)produces. said...

Wish I could come. I would buy critters for all my kids (and me!) Best of luck. I enjoy checking in on your creatures from time to time.

:o)

Dylan Edwards said...

Well, perhaps one of these days I will be able to do a show in your neck of the woods. I do enjoy that you stop by here!