Monday, November 24, 2008

New eBay Store feeps and Wheatsville Arts Festival

I've put up a handful of new feeps in the eBay Store (6 figurines and 1 necklace), but eBay has been doing a lot of upgrading of their site lately and I'm not sure how to do a filter of just those pieces. This link, however, should show you the new ones up at the top of the list with little suns next to the names:

New eBay Store Feeps

Also, eBay apparently no longer lets you pay by check or money order, I guess? It's all PayPal all the time. I'm not really sure what the deal is specifically, and I think most everyone who buys stuff from me mostly pays by PayPal anyway, but FYI the decision to stop accepting checks was eBay's, not mine.

Finally, the Wheatsville Arts Festival approacheth! It's happening Dec. 6-7, 2008, and I will be there once again with my tent o' feeps. Unlike years past, though, it will NOT be in the Wheatsville Co-Op parking lot, but rather in Adams Park, which is a block or two from the Co-Op (it's on 30th street behind the fire station). Anyway, I'm going to be feeping like mad over the next couple of weeks to prep for that. I don't know that I'm going to get any new listings up until after the show. If you are not able to make it to the festival but are planning to buy feeps for the holidays, I will try to get at least one more round of store updates done with enough padding to make sure everything can be shipped in plenty of time. So! There you have it.

No comments: