Monday, August 27, 2007

Space Earwig iron-on



I've opened a Feeping Creatures Etsy store as a way to maintain an online shop when I'm at shows (I typically take the eBay store down to avoid accidentally double-selling anything), and to take advantage of a marketplace that's specifically geared to handmade items and small runs of reproductions from independent artists.

One of the new items I'm offering are feep iron-ons, made from some of my favorite Feep drawings, so that people can make their own feep shirts. This is especially useful for making shirts for kids since I can't really maintain a huge selection of every size and every color of shirt.

The Etsy store is also going to have listings for a lot of the art that I don't cart to shows, as well as (eventually) a representative gallery of the most popular figurine styles. I'll be adding a lot of stuff over the next couple of weeks, so check back frequently.

No comments: